[gmx-users] energy minimization problem

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Fri Feb 26 00:43:54 CET 2010

Actual text input / output would be a good idea here.  What is the actual output when you try to run it the second time?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167