[gmx-users] FWD:simulationg a distance restraint with a type 6 bond in gromacs

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 00:15:00 CET 2010

Please keep all correspondence on the GROMACS mailing list, it gives you a
much greater chance of someone being able to help you.

I have used this bond type before and have had no problems (with force
constants much smaller than those which you apply). I would make sure that
your box is big enough so that this bond is not being applied across the
boundary. Otherwise someone else may have more ideas to help you.

Tom