[gmx-users] xpm2ps tick display

andrea spitaleri spitaleri.andrea at hsr.it
Mon Jan 11 16:27:15 CET 2010

Hi All,
I so silly question: I have an xpm file from g_sham (gibbs energy from PCA) and I would like to
convert to eps by xpm2ps. Everything goes fine except that I cannot display the tick on the
postscript file!!
The command  I use is

xpm2ps -f file.xpm -o file.eps -rainbow red -di in.m2p

This is my in.m2p

black&white              = no           ; Obsolete
titlefont                = Times-Roman  ; A PostScript Font
titlefontsize            = 20           ; Font size (pt)
legend                   = yes          ; Show the legend
legendfont               = Times-Roman  ; A PostScript Font
legendlabel              =              ; Used when there is none in the .xpm
legend2label             =              ; Used when merging two xpm's
legendfontsize           = 14           ; Font size (pt)
xbox                     = 2.0          ; x-size of a matrix element
ybox                     = 2.0          ; y-size of a matrix element
matrixspacing            = 20.0         ; Space between 2 matrices
xoffset                  = 0.0          ; Between matrix and bounding box
yoffset                  = 0.0          ; Between matrix and bounding box
x-major                  = 1            ; Major ticks on x axis every .. frames
x-minor                  = 0.5          ; Id. Minor ticks
x-firstmajor             = 0            ; First frame for major tick
x-majorat0               = no           ; Major tick at first frame
x-majorticklen           = 8.0          ; x-majorticklength
x-minorticklen           = 4.0          ; x-minorticklength
x-label                  =              ; Used when there is none in the .xpm
x-fontsize               = 16           ; Font size (pt)
x-font                   = Times-Roman  ; A PostScript Font
x-tickfontsize           = 10           ; Font size (pt)
x-tickfont               = Helvetica    ; A PostScript Font
y-major                  = 1
y-minor                  = 0.5
y-firstmajor             = 0
y-majorat0               = no