[gmx-users] trjconv problem

Stefan Hoorman stefhoor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:05:42 CET 2010

I am trying to use trjconv to extract frames from my protein/membrane system
in order to analyse with gdmat. Before using git's latest gromacs version,
everything worked just fine. But now, every coordinate file trjconv gives me
has the DPPC lipid molecules without numbering. It is like if my membrane
was formed of a single DPPC (huge) residue. So instead of generating DPPC
residue 1, 2, 3, 4 ....etc, trjconv gives me DPPC residue 1 with 5000 atoms.
Some light on the matter would be great.
Thanks