[gmx-users] trjconv problem

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:17:07 CET 2010

Hi,

This is a feature.
For a long time users have been complaining that pdb2gmx renumbers the residues in a protein.
I have now changed this such that the residue numbers in the pdb are retained.
But for for instance solvent you would not like to have this behavior.
So I decided to keep numbering single-residue molecules.
If you also want you lipids to continue numbering, you'll have to set the env.var. GMX_MAXRESRENUM
to the number of residues in a lipid.

Berk