[gmx-users] dynamic cross correlation map (DCCM)

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:35:10 CET 2010

Hi,

g_covar -xpm or -ascii gives you the complete covariance matrix.
This contains all the correlations.
I could be that DCCM gives the matrix normalized with the square root
of the product of the diagonal, which is the normalized correlation.
This would be a useful option which I might put into g_covar.
But you can do this yourself with a small script on the -ascii output.

Berk