[gmx-users] decimal charge instead of integer

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 14:36:45 CET 2010

If using an amber forcefield and GTP/GDP you can use the parameters on
the following website. I have used the ATP/ADP ones and have had no
problems with many different systems and ATP/ADP conformations with
which I used to test these parameters.

http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber#cof

Tom

--