R: [gmx-users] electrostatic forces

Gianfranco Bocchinfuso gianfranco.bocchinfuso at uniroma2.it
Fri Jan 22 09:51:27 CET 2010

Thank you for your reply,

Really, I don’t think that the difference come from the 1-4 interactions.

I have excluded all the 1-4 interaction involving atoms in the indole group
(deleting them from the pairs list). Furthermore, I have added the indole as
an energygrps, and checking the 1-4 energy terms in this group, they are
correctly 0 both in the simulation with the charges and in the simulation
with charges=0

Gianfranco