[gmx-users] CONSTRAINED SIMULATIONS

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sun Jan 24 18:52:07 CET 2010

Dear Giuseppe:

I don't think your method of showing the change is very good since it
introduces unnecessary variables (e.g. did you use the correct files
for the second run).

What I am looking for is raw  -pd pull.pdo data from the first run. I
found no such file in the body of the email and I subscribe to get
coallated lists so I never get email attachments (and wouldn't open
them even if I did).

It looks to me like what you attached is part of mdout.mdp or perhaps
-po pullout.ppa.

3.3.3 mdrun -h says:

  -pi       pull.ppa  Input, Opt.  Pull parameters
  -po    pullout.ppa  Output, Opt. Pull parameters
  -pd       pull.pdo  Output, Opt. Pull data output
  -pn       pull.ndx  Input, Opt.  Index file