[gmx-users] GMXRC Problem

pawan raghav pwnrghv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:19:36 CET 2010

Dear Justin,

I have some problem regarding GMXRC execution, I got an error while using
gromacs-4.0.7 on windows vista using cygwin i.e.

/usr/local/bin/GMXRC: line 35: return: can only  'return' from a function or
sourced script.
/usr/local/bin/GMXRC: line 44:CSH::command not found
/cygdrive/c/Gromacs/bin/GMXRC.csh:line 8: syntax error near expected token
'setenv'
/cygdrive/c/Gromacs/bin/GMXRC.csh: line 8: 'if<!$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH> Setenv
LD_LIBRARY_PATH "" '

So please tell how to setenv to execute GMXRC.

--
Pawan Kumar Raghav
Bioinformatician