[gmx-users] Vacuum FF in Gromacs-4.0.5

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:29:29 CET 2010

Hi,

I removed this force field on purpose.
The name is already very confusing. It is not a vacuum force field at all.
It is an implicit solvent force field, but a quite bad one.
It only scales down the charges on groups with net charge.
If you really want to simulate a protein in vacuum do NOT use this force field.

If you really, really want to use this force field, download an old Gromacs
distribution and copy the parameter files.

Berk