[gmx-users] Re: including a custom itp file in topology

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:40:20 CET 2010

Hi Berk,

If pdb2gmx will do what you said below, then for me the feature is
delivered.

To be sure, what I would like to have (and I guess Jack too) is:

- one has a pdb with protetin + ligands (one or more)
- have the topologies itp files for the ligands already created
- run pdb2gmx on complex.pdb and have pdb2gmx to *know* about the ligands
and generated the respective top and gro files ready for EM and MD.

It is that what I understood Jack wants and what you said you have added to
the coming pdb2gmx (for gmx 4.1?).

Many thanks,

Alan

--