[gmx-users] Re: Step 6 of lysozyme tutorial

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Jan 30 18:04:28 CET 2010

bharat gupta wrote:
> thanks for the advice sir ..
>
> Actually I have to study how the interaction between a coiled peptide
> and a protein takes place through simulation .. and i am new to
> simulation .. i know a  little theory about simulation .. so can u
> suggest me how to start ... and will it possible to complete my work
> my March 2nd week as I am planning it to submit for my project ...

I have no clue and no basis to make such an assessment.  Protein-protein
interactions can be extremely complicated, and this is certainly not the forum
to teach you everything you need to know or tell you how likely you are to
succeed.  If you aren't going to provide any more information about your
original problem, then don't expect to get a resolution.  People won't keep
helping you for free if you don't appear to want solutions, and since you
haven't answered any of the questions posed to you, it doesn't appear that you
want or need to solve the original problem.

-Justin

> thanks
>
> Bharat

Justin A. Lemkul