[gmx-users] rdf

Will Glover will_glover at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 07:46:00 CET 2010

Hi,
100 ns is overkill for those liquids.  It should be smooth enough at 1 ns, provided you average g(r) over every molecule.
What do you mean the volume decreases?  With time?

As for the cut-off, it's well known that switching Coulomb terms leads to artifacts, and increasing the cut-off distance doesn't necessarily make things converge.  See http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct0502256 for example.

Use PME for electrostatics.

Regards,
--
Will