[gmx-users] protein stability as a dimer

sonali dhindwal sonali11dhindwal at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 1 13:59:08 CEST 2010

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the mistake, I wrote 0.1 ns in
"still there are more fluctuations but and it decreses again to 0.28 nm at 0.1 ns."
it is 1 ns instead, I ran the simulation for 1ns.

I have put the job to run for 1 more ns, so may be there I could analyse something as u said.
Thanks a lot.

--
Sonali Dhindwal