[gmx-users] Pull code

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 16:26:30 CEST 2010

Hi Justin

Thanks for your help. The two molecules are now moving together. I am
however slightly confused about the parameters pull_rate1 and pull_k1. I
want the molecules to come together very slowly therefore
I would set the rate to be a very small value. How the does the force
come into play and how should you decide on the best value?

Gavin