[gmx-users] g_anaeig & pymol

Daniel Seeliger dseelig at gwdg.de
Wed Jul 7 10:46:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

you probably did the covariance analysis on the backbone atoms of your system.
However, for the calculation of the secondary structure PyMOL needs at least
the MainChain part of your molecule. So the easiest thing would be repeat your
analysis with the MainChain group instead of backone.

D.

--
Dr. Daniel Seeliger
Computational Biomolecular Dynamics Group