[gmx-users] problem with trjconv -pbc cluster

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 7 17:57:32 CEST 2010

PS:

you realize that trjconv -pbc cluster is never going to work unless
you actually have a cluster, right? So you can't start this procedure
near your initial dispersed state. You need to start at some time T
where you actually do have a cluster. Then you can try -dump T, -dump
(T+X), -dump (T+X*2), etc. Then you can follow the ides expressed
below like running backwards with -pbc nojup to get the initial state.

Chris.