[gmx-users] wrong charge assignment(?) on ATP in rtp file

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 7 18:46:19 CEST 2010

Dear Shuntaro:

If you're using PME then there is no need to have unit charge in
charge groups. I can't comment on any other errors that may or may not
be in that topology as I have never simulated ATP. Also, if you're not
using PME, then I can not advise you if it is ok to have non-integer
charge groups. Can you provide a reference for the idea that the
charge groups must have integer charge? Can you find the original
reference for the G53a6 ATP parameters?

Chris.