[gmx-users] pdb2gmx with DNA

Patargias, George patargias at usf.edu
Sun Jul 11 00:00:34 CEST 2010

Hi

Thanks, I thought so too.

My command line is: pdb2gmx -f xxx.pdb file   The -ter flag is set to default, i.e. charged termini.

When I use the -ter flag for interactive termini selection and I select NONE for both N- and C-ter
the message becomes:

Program pdb2gmx, VERSION 4.0.99-dev-2010-07-07 08:35:28 -0700-7cbc3b9-dirty
Source code file: pdb2top.c, line: 887

Fatal error:
There is a dangling bond at at least one of the terminal ends. Select a proper terminal entry.

Best
George