[gmx-users] Re: compressing the system

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:49:30 CEST 2010

Dear Moeed:

Please run the simulation with the same input files that I edited for
you. It is impossible to resolve any difficulty if you change the
parameters so vigorously. The equilibration stage should be rather
long for polymers, be always careful about that.

Be sure, the run was performed with 8 chains. But probably you did not
take your total energy per MOLE as I did (please see the designations
on my plot).

Vitaly

Dr. Vitaly Chaban