[gmx-users] QMMM cpmd

Stefan Hoorman stefhoor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 01:49:25 CEST 2010

I've downloaded gromacs from the git repository. I type ./bootstrap
and get loads of warnings like this

configure.ac:414: warning: AC_CACHE_VAL(ac_m_cpu_7450, ...):
suspicious cache-id, must contain _cv_ to be cached
configure.ac:414: warning: AC_CACHE_VAL(ac_m_tune_970, ...):
suspicious cache-id, must contain _cv_ to be cached

Plus, when I type ./configure CFLAGS=-DGMX_QMMM_CPMD --with-qmmm-cpmd,
configure runs fine except for this warning:
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-qmmm-cpmd

I figure that if ./configure does not recognize the cpmd option, there
is no point in trying to compile gromacs with cpmd, I mean, the "make"
command is not going to include cpmd, or is it?
Some help on the matter would be appreciated.
Thank you