[gmx-users] QMMM cpmd

Christian Seifert cseifert at bph.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jun 1 12:09:48 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

unfortunately, cpmd-qmmm does not seem to be part of the standard
gromacs version. If you want to use it, you have to use some ancient
versions of gromacs and the patch from this page:
http://www.tougaloo.edu/research/qmmm/index.htm

If you have a big QM box, the superiority of cpmd in scalability is
worth the afford of using an old GMX version. AFAIK there is no other
qmmm possibility if you want to use the planar wave technique (and
therefor the fantastic scalability). [Please correct me, if I am
wrong...]

Greets,
Christian

--