[gmx-users] pdb2gmx renumbers the residues in my pdb file

NG HUI WEN HuiWen.Ng at nottingham.edu.my
Thu Jun 3 09:53:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm a new gromacs user. I have encountered a problem with pdb2gmx where
it automatically renumbers the residues in my pdb file.

For instance, the first residue in my protein F8 has become F1 - this
affects all the residues in the protein, something I find rather
inconvenient.

I've been searching the archive for previous posts which might have a
solution to this but no luck so far. I might have been wrong. Many
thanks for your help.

HW

<< Email has been scanned for viruses by UNMC email management service >>