[gmx-users] equilibration + Segmentation fault

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Jun 5 04:46:47 CEST 2010

Nilesh Dhumal wrote:
> I am using the opls parameters from Lope's paper.
> In vaccum energy minimzatin is working well. MD is not at all working.
>
> My other systems are running well. In the present system I changed the
> anion, cation parameters are fine.
>  Is the problem with anion parameters?

If it's something you've changed, and all the other components are working, then
yes, I would suspect that there's likely a problem with whatever you've changed.
  Please do consult the link I posted - it contains a "greatest hits" of sorts
of the most useful advice I can come up with for diagnosing unstable systems.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar