[gmx-users] How to increase the tolerance for conjugate gradient minimization

Arthur Roberts aroberts99163 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 03:10:02 CEST 2010

I agree the code is fine.  Is there a parameter that I need to change
to increase the tolerance?  I have issues energy minimizing a small
molecule in the presence of a macromolecule.  One work around is to
increase the energy of the small molecule, so that the macromolecule
no longer dominates the energetics.  I would appreciate your input.

Art