[gmx-users] Non-conservation of total energy while using structure file to resume the simulation

Dmitri Dubov ddubov at ngs.ru
Wed Jun 9 08:54:48 CEST 2010

First, sorry for the revival of this thread so late (maybe it should be better to start a new one).

But I have noted just now that using grompp with -t option results in some bug: after simulation right size of my cubic box (last line of input structure file)
  10.00000  10.00000  10.00000
changes in confout.gro to meaningless
   0.00000   0.00000   0.00000
To analyse the output properly (e.g. with g_rdf tool) I have to correct this line manually.
And I'm worried whether this bug effects to my simulation itself, during md integration of NVE ensemble in vacuum?

--
Rerards,
 Dmitri                          mailto:ddubov at ngs.ru