[gmx-users] Non-conservation of total energy while using structure file to resume the simulation

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:12:17 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitri,

Try

editconf -f your_run_input_file.tpr -o test.gro

to see if the box is stored correctly in the .tpr. Alternatively, you
can do gmxdump -s your_run_input_file.tpr, and browse for the box in
the output. Then, see if you can reproduce the problem with the last
frame of the .trr file extracted, and consider submitting a bugzilla.

Cheers,

Tsjerk