[gmx-users] redundancies in the .itp file

Víctor Bahamonde nicegromacs at live.cl
Wed Jun 16 21:18:39 CEST 2010

yes, all angles and dihedrals are present but wath I mean is for example the sp2
carbon of carbonate ion, I only need 2 angles to completely describe the
in-plane motion of the 3 oxygen atoms. Is correct to include all three in
plane coordinates?, What possible differences in the result from the MD calculation
could be between one or the other situation?.

Thanks in advance!