[gmx-users] Energy miscalculation

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 06:16:38 CEST 2010

Hi Thanasis, Chris,

I read the first while there was only one :p I agree that most people
(including me) will not readily go through eight lengthy posts as an
introduction to an issue. But the issue raised does seem in need of
attention. Not mine though :p
Also, the stream-of-consciousness approach both in sending mails as
well as writing each is not the most convenient. Maybe you can write a
summary that starts with what you're trying to do, what you'd expect,
what you got that you didn't expect, and then the digging deeper and
deeper (presented systematically) to help provide us with clues on the
origin of the problem.

Cheers,

Tsjerk