[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 74, Issue 143

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Sat Jun 26 14:39:54 CEST 2010

Dear (Justin too),

Thank you for the replies.  My main problem is lack of time, but I still have the end of the proteins problem as of now.

I only made the comment to justin partially as a joke, because he A) answeres on averidge about 10-20 of these a day, seems too smart to be a help center, and B) Every freind I have had in the past whom ends up overdoing on the help BB (ie, CCP4, Phsics at CERN, etc...) ends up getting screwed in the end by not balancing the "myself" getting my things done and making connections Vs. Helping everyone else because they know so damned much about a specific topic.  All of my freinds in the similar situation started off looking about as promissing, but then get ragged once they graduate, because everyone seems to want a slave loyal to themselves as a post doc, before the professorship is obtainable, etc...and end up writting video game software, hateing academia for the way it really works Vs. the way it is supposed to work in the scientific ideology we are taught at Universities and highschool.

In any case, sorry to you Justin, I didn't mean to be such an ass.

Stephan Watkins

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser