[gmx-users] ADP topologies for OPLS

Ernesto Andres Román indio18 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 18:29:28 CEST 2010

Hi !
I am a newby on gromacs. Ive run dynamics of an ATP binding domain without ligand, but now, as the crystal structure with the bound ADP is published, I would like to see its dynamics. However as I started, I realized that topologies of ADP and ATP are not present in OPLS .itp file. Did anyone create a topology file that works for this molecule ?
Thanks in advance.
Ernesto.

"Nada más preciado que la continuidad
El amor si no es eterno no vale.
(...)Aceptar el reto, seguir la señal
Enfrentarse a los posibles abismos
Abrir todas las puertas, desmontar la razón
Apagar los juicios sobre uno mismo"

                    Pedro Aznar

Ernesto Andrés Roman
IQUIFIB-Fisicoquímica Biológica