[gmx-users] PMF profile using g_wham with pull_geometry = distance for ion channel

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Wed May 5 12:12:13 CEST 2010

Jochen thanks for your help.

That was what I was afraid of you saying. Oh well, at least this will
hopefully provide a useful reference so somebody doesn't make this same
mistake.

On a side note I noticed a couple of small issues with g_wham. Firstly
the -wcorr option says Input, opt. not Output, opt as I assume it should
be.

Also when using -min and -max with the -noauto option, the program quits
with the error:

Fatal error:
With -auto, do not give -min or -max

This is not a problem as with -min and -max (without specifying -noauto)
g_wham switches automatically switches auto off, but I assumed that
using -min and -max the -noauto option would have been the 'correct' way
to do this.

Cheers

Tom

--