[gmx-users] PMF profile using g_wham with pull_geometry = distance for ion channel

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Wed May 5 13:04:28 CEST 2010

Hi again,

Just before I reside myself to rerunning a large number of simulations I
was wondering if it is possible to just rerun the simulations where the
ion is above and below the reference using pull_geometry=position. Then
could I combine these with the other simulations where
pull_geometry=distance to get the complete PMF?

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Piggot
University of Southampton, UK.