[gmx-users] Lipid topologies, carving, etc

Kukol, Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Thu May 6 09:44:32 CEST 2010

Alex,

I used the membrane builder and even developed a script to convert that POPC into Gro53a6 - please contact me by personal email, if you want it.

Afterwards I found, that the resulting protein/lipid system contained many overlaps between atoms and removing all the overlaps created a membrane with many holes. So in conclusion using the membrane builder was a waste of time.

Andreas