[gmx-users] Re: Density

teklebrh at ualberta.ca teklebrh at ualberta.ca
Thu May 6 23:42:10 CEST 2010

Thank you Justine

I have another question. I run my simulation for 5ns and when i just
check the density of my solvent, the density did not look right. I
used the N-H and P-R for the thermostat and barostat. Both shows the
correct temperature and pressure (300K and 1bar). when I use the
g_density to check only the density of my solvent (in this case
Toluene), it shows 0.933g/ml, but the actual density according to
literature is 0.866g/ml. I have no idea what the problem is.

Can you please give me some suggestions.

Robel