[gmx-users] PMF of ligand transport

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Mon May 10 11:35:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

If you defined the reference (r_57) as part of your channel then with
pull_geometry=distance you will have problems as the distance between
pull_group1 and pull_group0 becomes closer to zero and then the distance
becomes positive again.

I recently had this with my umbrella sampling simulations. Search for
the discussion of things you can do to address this issue on the list.
To stop this being a problem in the first place you should have used
pull_geometry=position.

Cheers

Tom

--