[gmx-users] Trj conversion: ABCXYZ to AXBYCZ

nahren manuel meetnahren at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 12:20:53 CEST 2010

Dear Tsjerk,

No the problem was not with GROMACS. I have one structure as a X-ray and the other i created by homology modeling based on this structure. So the difference arose because my starting structures themselves were different.

I did try trjconv with an index file , but it did not work out fine. I will check them once again before getting back.

Thank you

nahren