[gmx-users] Learning MD

V Hariharan vhariharan2.gromacs at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:13:11 CEST 2010

Hello,

Providing information on what type of simulations you'll be running, what
you hope to accomplish with MD, and what analysis tools you expect to use
might allow others to better help you :)

--Venk

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 12:57 PM, sonali dhindwal <
sonali11dhindwal at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am new at MD, and i have started doing it few months ago only. I tried to
> run some simulations but taking all the parameters using some tutorials
> given online and have not got very good results.
> Can someone please help in suggesting what is the best way to learn MD
> using Gromacs in terms of manuals and literature, what should be referred to
> do a start ?
> I am sorry in advance if this query irritates someone, but any kind of help
> will be highly appreciable.
> Regards
> --
> Sonali Dhindwal

Venkatesh Hariharan
Columbia University | Biomedical Engineering
Graduate Research Assistant

--Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi