[gmx-users] PMF of ligand transport

Aswathy ammasachu at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:45:45 CEST 2010

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your detailed mail.

Now I have a doubt on this pull_init  parameter. i read your previous posts
regarding this, but still have a confusion.

My query is that for each configuration when I run umbrella sampling, will
this pull_init value needs to change?(I suppose so, if its true how?)

When it should be negative and positive?

Could you please explain this. Thanks for your valuable time

Thanks & Regards,
Aswathy

Aswathy