[gmx-users] Trj conversion: ABCXYZ to AXBYCZ

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:05:10 CEST 2010

Hi Nahren,

You probably used make_ndx for making the index file. Unfortunately it sorts
the indices. You have to construct it in such a way that that the indices
are in the order you want them. You can script the generation, based on the
chain ID, or you can make separate index files that you concatenate
together. In the latter case, do mind to remove the index group tags that
are placed at the top of each file and add such a tag at the top of the
concatenated file.

Cheers,

Tsjerk