[gmx-users] urea topology for MARTINI (CGMD)

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Tue May 11 16:18:12 CEST 2010

There is no Urea topology for Martini FF. Would be very interesting to
have one!

you need to look for some properties that you be able to reproduce.
have a look at the papers!

Typically you need to find logP (partitioning data) between different
media and and reproduce it using some Martini bead type ... and in
the case of Urea you might need to define a new type ...

XAvier.