[gmx-users] trjconv : error

Nilesh Dhumal ndhumal at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 12 21:11:21 CEST 2010

Ok. Justin.
I am centering  group 14 (glucose) and EMI is your output group.
If I do g_spatial it works well.
g_spatial -f 3.xtc -n glu-emi-cl-128-no.ndx -s 3.tpr

After loading grid.cube in vmd, I could see whole system. I was expecting
that I can see  glucose and can plot iso-surface to explain the position
of cation.

Nilesh