[gmx-users] trjconv : error

Nilesh Dhumal ndhumal at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 12 23:39:27 CEST 2010

Hello Justin,

Using gmxcheck I checked the number of atoms in trajectory. I got the
correct no.

I am still stuck with trjconv.

1. trjconv -s test.tpr  -f 3.xtc -o b.xtc -center  -ur compact -pbc none
-n glu-emi-cl-128-no.ndx

for above command I selected  Group 14 from .ndx file which is glucose
molecule I want to centered.

2.  trjconv -s 3.tpr  -f b.xtc -o c.xtc -fit rot+trans  -dt 500 -n test.ndx

for this command 1st I selected Group 14 (Glucose)and 2nd is Group 39
(EMI)cation. For this command I got this error.

Fatal error:Index[0] 25 is larger than the number of atoms in the
trajectory file (24)

Nilesh