[gmx-users] rerun trajectory does not match input file

John Shultz jackygrahamez at gmail.com
Thu May 13 15:14:37 CEST 2010

Thank you Justin, is there a way I can choose both Protein LIG? It has
the following options for me

Reading toplogy and shit from md.tpr
Reading file md.tpr, VERSION 4.0.5 (single precision)
50000 steps (100 ps) remaining from first run.
Opening library file /usr/local/gromacs/share/gromacs/top/aminoacids.dat
Group     0 (      System) has 37770 elements
Group     1 (     Protein) has  3848 elements
Group     2 (   Protein-H) has  1980 elements
Group     3 (     C-alpha) has   244 elements
Group     4 (    Backbone) has   732 elements
Group     5 (   MainChain) has   974 elements
Group     6 (MainChain+Cb) has  1206 elements
Group     7 ( MainChain+H) has  1198 elements
Group     8 (   SideChain) has  2650 elements
Group     9 ( SideChain-H) has  1006 elements
Group    10 ( Prot-Masses) has  3848 elements
Group    11 ( Non-Protein) has 33922 elements
Group    12 (         LIG) has    35 elements
Group    13 (         SOL) has 33807 elements
Group    14 (          Na) has    46 elements
Group    15 (          Cl) has    34 elements
Group    16 (       Other) has 33922 elements
Select a group: