[gmx-users] luck works but demo fails

Emily Curtis emilymariecurtis at gmail.com
Thu May 13 21:11:26 CEST 2010

I think that I finally managed to get gromacs installed correctly.  When I
type luck in the command line I get a random phrase.  When I try to run
"demo" I get the following error messages:

dyld: Library not loaded: libmkl_intel_lp64.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/emily/gromacsfolder/bin/pdb2gmx
  Reason: image not found

I think that I have sourced the correct folder by typing:

source /Users/emily/gromacsfolder/bin/GMXRC

Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong?  Thank you for any
help.