[gmx-users] RE: .rtp libraries lipids...

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Mon May 17 09:51:33 CEST 2010

Dear All,

This is a follow up on a post last week.  I was trying to find pre-made .rtp libraries to add on for membrane lipids (other than DOPC, etc...).  My critique was the complexity of membrane lipids means for most real processes we need to have a synthetic membrane (s) that reflect real life more acurattly, but figured people do not want to share their libraries for obvious reasons, etc...

In any case I could not find the exact review article, which lists similar figures and tables as below for most cells, and membranes within cells, but it is similar to this article...

Lipid Composition of Cultured Murine Keratinocytes
Kathi C Madison, Philip W Wertz, John S Strauss and Donald T Downing

CHeers

Stephan Watkins
--
GMX.ch - Schweizer FreeMail-Dienst mit über 800.000 Mitgliedern
E-Mail & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chfreemail