[gmx-users] Using g_densmap

Mark Abraham mark.abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue May 18 20:54:48 CEST 2010

Please use a descriptive subject line to help everybody.

I suspect your use editconf is your problem. -princ may not preserve your box the way you've assumed. Try -princ -c, or editconf -princ then editconf -c.

It's also pointless and error-prone to compile MPI versions of the GROMACS tools. Only mdrun is MPI-aware, and the installation guides make this clear.

Mark