[gmx-users] enegry minimisation

sonali dhindwal sonali11dhindwal at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 19 16:01:30 CEST 2010

Thanks Justin for your help
I checked the mdout.mpd, all the parameters were interpereted correctly, though from next time i will take care of putting space.
regarding you asked if those are small molecules, yes those are the ligands and i have taken .itp and .gro file from Dundee Prodrg server. I think those are acceptable !!
Thermostat setup:
I will now do this thing seperately as protein and non protein only as given in manual.

And also I will do that thing suggested by Gaurav, hopefully it will help in not distorting the protein structure.
Thanks a lot.

--
Sonali Dhindwal