[gmx-users] Re: [gmx-user]Error by pdb2gmx (Mark Abraham)

Mark Abraham mark.abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu May 20 09:06:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

Please leave some context in your email replies. Whoever replied last time has their own work and probably responded to other people's problems on here... They won't remember your context as well as you do :-).

IIRC, I pointed out the problem was probably in what you'd done with the .rtp file. Your DRG content looks OK at a glance, but if you've dumped in that file with (say) inappropriate line-endings, then that could be your problem.

Mark